The Medical Affairs department at Suneva Medical is here to help your practice succeed. We can provide you with knowledge and resources that can keep you and your practice on the cutting edge of aesthetic medicine.
We can provide:
- Research and publication support
- Updates on current clinical studies
- Research investigator opportunities
- Support for investigator-initiated research
- Speaking, advisory, and medical education support
Suneva Medical’s Medical Science Liaison (MSL) is your connection to the Medical Affairs department and scientific resources. If you have a medical or scientific question about Artefill, please complete the form below.
Artefill is indicated for use in the nasolabial fold. Other uses of Artefill are not FDA approved. Healthcare professionals should base patient treatment decisions on the FDA approved Information for Use (IFU) for Artefill, as well as their own clinical judgment.